Emeritus Professor, Fellow CCF(China Computer Federation)
Dean, ZUMRI (Zhuhai-UM Science and Technology Research Institute)
Working Experience and Academic Qualifications |
Professional Affiliations |
Academic Activities |
Awards & Titles Received |
Selected Publications |
- Ph.D, Department of Computer Science, University of Manchester, England (1984)
- BS, Department of Computation and Mechanics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China (1970)
Working Experience and Academic Qualifications
- 2017(May) – Present, Dean, ZUMRI (Zhuhai-UM Science and Technology Research Institute)
- 2012(Sept.) 2017(Aug.) Invited Professor, Faculty of Science and Technology, UM
- 2007(Sept.)-2012(Aug.) Associate Dean, Faculty of Science and Technology, UM
(2009(Sept.)-2009(Dec.) Interim Dean, FST).
- 2002- 2007(Aug.) Head, Dept. of Computer & Information Science, Faculty of Science and Technology, UM
- 1997(Sept.)-2012(Aug.) Full Professor, University of Macau (UM), China
- 1995(June-Dec.) Visiting Professor, Lawrence Livermore National Lab., USA
- 1992-Present, Full Professor, State Key Lab. of Computer Science, IOS/CAS( Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- 1986-1992 Associate Professor, IOS/CAS
- 1985-1986 Research Assistant, IOS/CAS
- 1972-1979 Lecturer, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Recent Research Projects (since 2011)
- Computer Graphics: Virtual Reality; Realistic Image Synthesis; Scientific Visualization; Physically Based Modeling and Animation;
- Adaptive Approach in Fluid Dynamic Simulation, April 2016 – March 2019, Macao S & T Development Fund (FDCT) Grant (PI).
- Study on Fluid Simulation Adaptive Approach Based on Spectrum and Geometric Detail Analysis. 2017- June 2020. NSFC Grant, (PI).
- Key Technology Investigation on the Visual Reconstruction of Large Scale Environment directed to Semantic Analysis,.2017 – 2021. Key Program of NSFC, Co-PI with PI from Beijing University.
- Physically and Biologically Based Simulation to Time-Varying Environments, January 2013-Dec. 2016, NSFC Grant (PI).
- Physically and Biologically Based Simulation of Multi-Modal Objects and their Interactions, July. 2011- June 2015. UM Grant, (PI).
- Academic Committee member, (1996-2014); Chair of Professional Committee (2015-2019), State Key Lab. of CAD/CG, Zhejiang University
- Academic Committee Member (2006-2020), State Key Lab. of Virtual Reality Technology and Systems, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Academic Committee Member (2016-2020), Key Lab. of Defense S&T on Vision Synthesis, Graphics and Imaging, Sichuan University.
- Member of 14th Panel Committee, NSFC (Dept. of Information Science) (2013- 2015)
- Associate-Editors-in-Chief, Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Science Press & Springer (1995 - )
- Editor-in-Chief, Chinese Journal of Computer Aided Design and Computer Graphics, Science Press (2004-2010 )
- Associate Editor:
The Visual Computer, Springer (2004 -)
Visual Informatics, Elsevier & Zhejiang Univ. Press (2016 - )
Computer Animation and Virtual World, John Wiley(2001 - )
International Journal of Software and Informatics, Science Press (2009- )
International Journal of Image and Graphics, World Publishing (2001- )
- Chairman of Academic Degree Committee, IOS/CAS (1993-2001)
- Director, Division of Fundamental Research, IOS/CAS (1994-2000)
(1) Keynote Speeches:
(2) Invited Seminar Talks:
- ICVRV2014 & CCVRV2014 (4th International Conf. on Virtual Reality and Visualization, & 14th National Conference on VR and Visualization, co-sponsored by CCF-VIS & VR Committee and CAIG-VR Committee)
Speech Title: “Real-time Generation of Ink-Wash Stylistic Rendering from Comprehensive Graphics Animations”, Shenyang, China. August 30-31, 2014.
- NCIG2014 ( 17th National Conf. on Image and Graphics, co-sponsored by China Computer Fedreation & China Association of Image and Graphoics).
Speech Tile: “Production of Ink-Wash Rendering in Real Time from the Animations of Complex Graphics Environment”, Zhuhai, China, Nov. 14-16, 2014)
- CGIV2013 (10th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization). Aug. 6-8, 2013. Macao, China.
Speech Title: “Physically Based Weathering Simulation of Natural Objects Based on Biological Analysis”
- ICVRV2013 (http://www.icvrv2013.org/icvrv/index.asp) (Annual International Conf. on Virtual Reality and Visualization, Sept. 14-16, Xi’an, China.
Speech Title: “Interactions in Fluid Dynamics Simulation”
- ICALIP2012 (http://www.icalip2012.org/) [Keynote speech invited] (3rd International Conference of IEEE/IET on Audio, Language and Image Processing, co-organized by IEEE CIS Shanghai Chapter, Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association, IET Shanghai Network, Shanghai University, Tongji University, Fudan University, Shanghai Jiao Tong University). July 16-18, 2012, Shanghai, China.
Speech Title (in plan): “Real Time Dynamics in Comprehensive Environments assisted with Image-based approach”
- WSCG2012 (http://www.wscg.cz) (20th International Conf. on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision). June 25-28, 2012. Plzen, Czech Republic.
Speech Title : “Physically Based Weathering Simulation of Natural Objects Based on Biological Analysis”
- IWAIT2012 (http://www.iwait2012.com); 16th International Workshop on Advanced Image Technology 2012, 9-10 January, 2012, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Speech Title: “Image Based Solution in the Real Time Applications of Comprehensive 3D Environments”
- ACM VRCAI2011 (http://www.vrcai2011.org/); 10th ACM SIGGRAPH Virtual Reality Continuum and its Applications in Industry 2011, Dec. 11-12, Hong Kong, China.
Speech Title: “Physically & Biologically Based Simulation to Time-Varying Natural Objects”
- ACM VRST2010 (http://www.comp.polyu.edu.hk/conference/vrst2010/); 17th ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology; Nov. 22-24, 2010, Hong Kong, China.
Speech Title: “Simulation of Mixtures with Multiple Fluids”
- IEEE MINES2010 (http://www.ieee-mines.org); 2nd IEEE International Conf. on Multimedia Information Network and Security; Nov. 4-6, 2010, Nanjing (Nanjing University), China.
Speech Title: “Realistic Presentation vs. Real Time Rendering of Natural Environments”
- CGIV09 (http://www.graphicslink.co.uk/cgiv09/); 6th Inter. Conf. on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization;
Aug. 11-14, 2009, Tianjin (Tianjin Univ.), China.
Speech Title: “Time-Varying Simulation of Natural Objects”
- CAD/Graphics2007 (http://cadcg07.pku.edu.cn/); 10th Inter. Conf. on CAD & CG;
Oct. 15-18, 2007, by CCF (China Computer Federation) with IEEE Beijing Section, Beijing;
Speech Title: “Physically Based Simulation of Fluid Mixtures”
- Cyberworlds2006 ( http://vrlab.epfl.ch/cw2006/ );
Nov. 28-30, 2006, by EPFL(Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) with ACM/SIGGRAPH, ACM/SIGWEB, EUROGRAPHICS etc., Lausanne, Switzerland.
Speech Title: “Simulation of Fluid Dynamics and Interactions”
- PMA2006 ( http://liama.ia.ac.cn/PMA06/ ); 2nd International Symposium on Plant Growth Modeling, Simulation, Visualization and Applications;
by LIAMA (Sino-French Joint Lab.) with IEEE CS, CAS, INRIA, INRA, NSFC etc., Nov. 13-17, 2006, Beijing, China.
Speech Title: “Rendering of Trees and Natural Plants”
- CASA2004; 17th International conference on Computer Animation and Social Agents (CASA2004), Computer Graphics Society (CGS). Geneva, Switzerland, July 7-9, 2004.
Title for Invited Conference Speech and Invited Paper : “An Improved Study of Real Time Fluid Simulation on GPU”
- ACM VRST2002; 9th ACM (SIGCHI & SIGGRAPH) Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology, Nov. 11-13, 2002, Hong Kong, China
Speech Title: “Challenge for Highly Detail Object Modeling & Illumination Calculation in Virtual Reality”
- CA2002; 15th International conference on Computer Animation (CA2002), Computer Graphics Society (CGS). Geneva, Switzerland, June 19-21, 2002.
Title for Invited Conference Speech and Invited Paper : “Point Representation of Geometry for Irregular Objects in Image-Based VR”
- EGVR2010;4th National Conf. on Educational Games and Virtual Reality, July 21-11, 2010, Beijing, China.
Speech Title : “Realism & Realtime in Environment Rendering”
- CIDE09; 6th National Conf. on Intelligent CAD and Digital Entertaiment, August 15-17, Taian, China.
Speech Title : “Modeling and Withering Simulation to Natural Objects”
- CCVRV06 ; 6th National Conference on VR & Visualization, China Association of Image and Graphics & China Computer Federation, August 8-10, 2006, Qingdao, China.
Speech Title : “General Computation Based on GPU & Fluid Simulation”
- CCVRV03 ; 3rd National Conference on VR & Visualization, China Association of Image and Graphics & China Computer Federation, Sept. 28-30, 2003, Changsha, China.
Speech Title : “Modeling and Rendering to Complex Virtual Environments”
(3) International Conference Works:
- Engineering Workshop on 3D Interactive Digital Media in Singapore, IMI/NTU, March 12-13, 2012.
“Hybrid Scheme in Physically, Chemically and Biologically Based Calculation for Natural Simulation”
- Distinguished Lecture in Singapore, at Virtual Reality Theatre, IMI/NTU (Institute for Media Innovation, Nanyang Technological University), June 11, 2010.
“Time-Varying Simulation to Natural Objects”
- CI09 (1st China-Israel Bi-National Conference on Graphics and Geometric Computing,: http://cg.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn/ci2009/ ), Oct. 10-12, 2009,Tsinghua U., Beijing,
“Real-Time Simulation of Solid Burning”
- 3rd Open Forum, EC Network of Excellence INTERMEDIA IAB (Industrial Advisory Board), European Community, Oct. 29-30, 2007, Madrid, Spain
“Physically Based Modeling and Computation related to VR and Gaming Development”
- AWVR07 (International Advanced Workshop on Virtual Reality 2007), June 28-30, 2007. Hong Kong, China.
“Simulation of Fluid Interactions”
- ACM VRCIA2006 (http://www.cse.cuhk.edu.hk/VRCIA06/); ACM SIGGRAPH International Conf. (bi-yearly) on Virtual Reality Continuum and its Applications. June 14-17, 2006. Hong Kong, China.
“Rendering and Animation of Virtual Plants”
Member of International Program Committees (IPC) invited:
More than 100 times invited as IPC members from the well-established series of international conferences of IEEE/ACM/CG International Society, in the field of Computer Graphics, Virtual Reality, Data Visualization. As shown in the following list, part of typical conferences and the number of years since year 2000 are given in “Conf. title(no of years)”:
IEEE Virtual Reality(USA-7), IEEE Pacific VIS (2), ACM VRST(14), ACM VRCAI(7), ACM SPM(1), EUROGRAPHICS(1), EURO VIS(1), Pacific Graphics(14), CGI (14), CASA(12), CAD/Graphics(9)
Awards & Titles Received
- Macao Natural Science Award (3rd prize), Macao SAR (FDCT) (2012).
- Excellent Young Scientist title in Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) who made outstanding scientific contribution (中科院有突出贡献的中青年专家称号--1996);
- HUAWEI Postgraduate Supervising Award in CAS (1999);
- 1st Price of UM Research Award by University of Macau(2001);
- CHINAGRAPH Achievement Award (中国计算机图形学成就奖-2002);
- BHP Billiton CAS Education Award (2005);
- PUCAS Distinguished Supervisor Title awarded (中国科学院研究生院（30周年）杰出导师称号-2008);
- Yi Zheng, Yanyun Chen, Guangzheng Fei, Julie Dorsey, Enhua Wu. Simulation of Textile Stains. IEEE TVCG (accepted in press), 2018.
- Congbin Qiao, W.H. Lau, Bin Sheng, Binxuan Zhang, Enhua Wu. Temporal Coherent Deblurring Using Non-uniform Motion Optimization. IEEE TIP (accepted, in press) 27(1) 2018.pp1-13.
- Bin Sheng , Ping Li , Hongbo Fu , Lizhuang Ma , Enhua Wu. Efficient non-incremental constructive solid geometry evaluation for triangular meshes, Graphical Models, v97, Elsevier, May 2018, pp1-16.(Special issue of SPM2018, 11-13,June,2018,Bilbao,Spain).
- Jian Zhu, Yu Luo, Ruichu Cai, Zhifeng Hao, Hanqiu Sun, Enhua Wu. Synthetic Fluid Details for the Vorticity Loss in Advection. Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, 29(3-4), John Wiley, May-Aug. 2018 (Special issue of (31st) CASA2018, May 21-23, 2018, Beijing).
- Xiaowei He, Huamin Wang, Enhua Wu. Projective Peridynamics for Modeling Versatile Elastoplastic Materials. IEEE TVCG (accepted in press), 2017.
- Xiaohua Ren, Luan Lyu, Xiaowei He, Yanci Zhang, Enhua Wu. Efﬁcient Gradient-Domain Compositing Using an Approximate Curl-free Wavelet Projection. Computer Graphics Forum 36(7). 2017. pp207-215.
- Le Liu, Xuehui Liu, Bin Sheng, Yanyun Chen, Enhua Wu. Incremental collision-free feathering for animated surfaces.The Visual Computer 33(6), pp883–890
- Bowen Liu, Ping Li, Bin Sheng, Enhua Wu. Image Completion with Dynamic Patches. Proc. CGI2017, Yokohama, Japan. June 28-30, 2017.
- Xiaosheng Li, Xiaowei He, Xuehui Liu, Jian J. Zhang, Baoquan Liu, Enhua Wu. Multiphase Surface Tracking with Fast Semi-Lagrangian Contouring. IEEE TVCG (Trans. on Visualization and Computer Graphics). 22(8), pp1973-1986). Aug. 2016.
- Sheng Yang, Xiaowei He, Huamin Wang, Sheng Li, Guoping Wang, Enhua Wu, Kun Zhou. Enriching SPH Simulation by Approximate Capillary Waves. (15th ACM SIGGRAPH / Eurographics SCA2016(Symposium on Computer Animation). July 11-13,2016, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Baoquan Liu, Gordon J. Clapworthy, Feng Dong, Enhua Wu. Parallel Marching Blocks: A Practical Isosurfacing Algorithm for Large Data on Many-Core Architectures. Computer Graphics Forum, 35(3), John Wiley. June 2016, pp211-220.
- Tianchen Xu, Enhau Wu. View-space Meta-ball Approximation by Depth-independent Accumulative Fields. Techical Briefs, ACM SIGGRAPH Asia2016, Dec. 5-8, 2016, Macao,China.
- Lijie Yang, Tianchen Xu, Ji-Xiang Du, Enhua Wu. Sketch-based Stroke Generation in Chinese Flower Painting. SCIENCE CHINA(IS), doi: 10.1007/s11432-015-0700-y.
- Hong Li, Enhua Wu, Wen Wu. Salient Region Detection via Unit Boundary Distribution and Energy Optimization. Multimedia Tools and Applications. Springer. DOI 10.1007/s11042-016-3691-9, June 29, 2016.
- Hong Li, Enhua Wu, Wen Wu. Salient Region Detection via Locally Smoothed Label Propagation: With Application to Attention Driven Image Abstraction. Neurocomputing. Elsevier. DOI 10.1016/j.neucom.2016.12.028, December 13, 2016.
- Hong Li, Enhua Wu, Wen Wu. Towards Adaptive Fusion of Multiple Cues for Salient Region Detection. Journal of the Optical Society of America A (JOSA A) [Optics, Image Science, and Vision]. 33(12), pp2365-2375, 2016.
- Li Shen, Gang Sun, Qingming Huang, Shuhui Wang, Zhouchen Lin, Enhua Wu. Multi-Level Discriminative Dictionary Learning with Application to Large Scale Image Classification. IEEE TIP (Trans. on Image Processing). 24(10), Oct. 2015. pp3109-3123 (to print).
- Le Liu, Xiaosheng Li, Yanyun Chen, Xuehui Liu, Jianjun Zhang, Enhua Wu. An Efficient Feathering System with Collision Control. Computer Graphics Forum, 34(7). 2015 John Wiley (Special issue of 23rd Pacific Graphics2015, Oct. 7-9).
- Siyuan Qiao, Xiaoxin Fang.Bin Sheng, Wen Wu, Enhua Wu. Structure-aware QR Code abstraction. The Visual Computer, v31, Springer pp1123–1133 DOI 10.1007/s00371-015-1107, 2015. Best Paper Award of 32nd CGI2015, Strasbourg, France.
- Ziyang Ma, Renjie Liao, Xin Tao, Li Xu, Jiaya Jia, Enhua Wu. Handling Motion Blur in Multi-Frame Super-Resolution. IEEE CVPR2015. June 7-12, 2015 Boston, USA.
- Li Shen, Gang Sun, Zhouchen Lin, Qingming Huang, Enhua Wu. Adaptive Sharing for Image Classification. (24th) IJCAI2015 (International Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence). July 25-31, 2015. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Xiaowei He, Huamin Wang, Fengjun Zhang, Hongan Wang, Guoping Wang, Kun Zhou, Enhua Wu. Simulation of Fluid Mixing with Interface Control. Proc. 14th SCA 2015 (ACM SIGGRAPH/Eurographics Symposium on Computer Animation) ACM Press, New York, USA, pp129-135.
- Gang Sun, Yanyn Chen, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Adaptive Multi-task Learning for Fine-Grained Categorization. (22nd) IEEE ICIP2015 (International Conf. on Image Processing). Sept. 27-30, 2015. Quebec City, Canada.
- Chuanyan Hao, Yadang Chen, Wen Wu, Enhua Wu. Image Completion with Perspective Constraintbased on a Single Image. Science China (IS), v58, 2015, to print.
- 郝川艳,陈亚当,吴雯,吴恩华. 透视场景的图像填补方法. 2015年 中国科学(信息科学),2015年.
- Xiaosheng Li, Xiaowei He, Xuehui Liu, Baoquan Liu, Enhua Wu. Multiphase Surface Tracking with Explicit Contouring. Proceedings of 20th ACM VRST 2014, Nov. 15-17, 2014. Edinburgh, UK). ACM Press, New York, pp31-40. Best paper award at VRST2014. Recommended to IEEE Trans. on VCG (Visualization and Computer Graphics).
- Shaohui Jiao, Wen Wu, Haitao Wang, Mingcai Zhou, Tao Hong, Xun Sun, Enhua Wu. Real Time Light Field Reconstruction for Subpixel Based Integral Imaging Display. Proceedings of 7th ACM SIGGRAPH Asia2014, Technical Briefs, Article No. 1, ACM New York, NY, USA (ACM Lib doi>10.1145/2669024.2669041)
- Lijie Yang, Tianchen Xu, Xiaoshan Li, Enhua Wu. Feature-oriented Writing Process Reproduction of Chinese Calligraphic Artwork . Proceedings of 7th ACM SIGGRAPH Asia2014, Technical Briefs, Article No. 5, ACM New York, NY, USA (ACM Lib doi>10.1145/2669024.2669032). (EI)
- Li Shen, Gang Sun, Shuhui Wang, Enhua Wu. Qingming Huang. Sharing Model with Multi-level Feature Representations. 12th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing 2014 (ICIP2014). Oct. 27-30, 2014, Paris. pp5931-5935.
- Xiaosheng Li, Le Liu, Wen Wu, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Dynamic BFECC Characteristic Mapping method for fluid simulations . The Visual Computer 30(6-8), Springer, pp787-796, June 2014.
- Chuanyan Hao, Yadang Chen, Wen Wu, Enhua Wu. An Iterated Randomized Search Algorithm for Large-scale Texture Synthesis and Manipulations . The Visual Computer, Springer, 2004 (e-copy first: DOI 10.1007/s00371-014-1025-3). ).
- Yadang Chen, Chuanyan Hao, Wen Wu, Enhua Wu. Robust Recursive Segmentation for Complex Video Scene . Science China 44(11) Science Press & Springer, Nov. 2014, pp1361-1369.
- Chuanyan Hao, Yadang Chen, Wen Wu, Enhua Wu. An Interactive Image Editing Framework Based on Perspective Mesh Correction, Proceedings of 17th NCIG2014 (National Conference on Image and Graphics), Nov. 14-16, 2014, Zhuhai. pp548-551.
- Ziyang Ma, Kaiming He,Yichen Wei, Jian Sun, Enhua Wu. Constant Time Weighted Median Filtering for Stereo Matching and Beyond . ICCV2013 (IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision), Dec.1-8, Sydney, Australia. pp49-56.
- Li Shen, Shuhui Wang, Gang Sun, Shuqiang Jiang, Qingming Huang, Multi-Level Discriminative Dictionary Learning towards Hierarchical Visual Categorization , IEEE CVPR2013 (IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition) Portland, Oregon, USA, June 23-28, 2013. pp383-390.
- Shaohui Jiao, Xiaoguang Wang, Mingcai Zhou, Weiming Li, Tao Hong, Enhua Wu, Haitao Wang. Multiple Ray Cluster Rendering for Interactive Integral Imaging System . Optics Express, 21(8), April 22, 2013. pp10070-10086.
- Enhua Wu, Feitong Liu. Robust Image Metamorphosis Immune from Ghost and Blur . The Visual Computer 29(4), Springer, pp311-321. April 2013. ( recommended from CGI2012, UK).
- Ziyang Ma, Enhua Wu. Real-time and Robust Hand Tracking with a Single Depth Camera . The Visual Computer, Springer, DOI 10.1007/s00371-013-0894-1, published online first, Dec. 5, 2013. (Best Paper of CVM2013).
- Yadang Chen, Chuanyan Hao, Zhongmou Cai, Wen Wu, Enhua Wu. Live Accurate and Dense Reconstruction from a Handheld Camera . Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, 24(3-4), John Wiley, pp387-397, May-Aug. 2013. Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013. DOI: 10.1002/cav.1508 (Special Issue of CASA2013, May 16-18, 2013, Istanbul).
- Tianchen Xu, Wen Wu, Enhua Wu. Real-time Character-driven Motion Effects with Particle-based Fluid Simulation . Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, v24, John Wiley, May-Aug. 2013 Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013 DOI: 10.1002/cav.1545 (recommended by CASA2013, May 16-18, 2013, Istanbul).
- Jian Zhu, Youquan Liu, Yuanzhang Chang, Enhua Wu. Simulation of Turbulent Water by Vortex Shedding in PIC/FLIP . Science in China F: Information Sciences, 56(3), Science Press & Springer. March 2013. pp1-11. (Distinguished Paper Award of Chinagraph2012).
- Gang Sun, Shuhui Wang, Xuehui Liu, Qingming Huang, Yanyun Chen, Enhua Wu. Accurate and efficient cross-domain visual matching leveraging multiple feature representations . The Visual Computer 29(6-8), Springer, pp565-575. June 2013.
- Peng Huang, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Multi-resolution Shadow Mapping Using CUDA Rasterizer . Proc. of CAD/Graphics2013, Nov. 18-20, City UHK, Hong Kong.
- Xiang Liao, Enhua Wu. Real Time Simulation of Multiple Weathering Phenomena in a Raining Day. LNCS Transactions on Edutainment, Springer (accepted with recommendation from ICVRV2013).
- Shaohui Jiao, Wen Wu, Pheng-Ann Heng, Enhua Wu. Using Time-Varying Texels to Simulate Withering Grassland. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, 32(1), IEEE CS, Jan.-Feb. 2012. pp78-86.
- Qi Zhao, Ping Tan, Qiang Dai, Li Shen, Enhua Wu, Stephen Lin. A Closed-form Solution to Retinex with Non-local Texture Constraints. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 34(7), 2012, pp1437-1444.
- Tianchen Xu, Lijie Yang, Enhua Wu. Stroke-based Real-time Rendering of Ink Wash Style for Geometric Models. ACM SIGGRAPH Asia2012, Technical Brief (Short paper). Nov. 28-Dec.1, 2012, Singapore. (ACM Lib)
- Meng Yang, Longsheng Jiang, Xiaosheng Li, Ming Liu, Youquan Liu, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Interactive Coupling between Tree and Raindrops. Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, John Wiley, 23(3,4), pp267-277, May-Aug. 2012.
- Youquan Liu, Bin Sheng, Wen Wu, Nelson Max, Enhua Wu. Realistic Simulation of Fruit Withering. Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, 23(x), John Wiley, 23(3-4) pp395-406, May-Aug. 2012.
- Shandong Wang, Enhua Wu, Youquan Liu, Xuehui Liu, Yanyun Chen. Abstract Line Drawings from Photographs Using Flow-based Filters. Computers & Graphics, 36(4), Elsevier Science, April 2012, pp224-231.
- Shandong Wang, Ziyang Ma, Xuehui Liu, Yanyun Chen, Enhua Wu. Coherence-Enhancing Line Drawing for Images. Science in China (F:Information Sciences) 55(10), Science Press, pp 1–11. 2012.
- Yuanzhang Chang, Kai Bao, Jian Zhu, Enhua Wu. A Particle-Based Method for Granular Flow Simulation. Science in China (F: Information Sciences), 55(5) Science Press, May 2012.pp1062-1072.
- Jian Zhu, Youquan Liu, Yuanzhang Chang, Enhua Wu: Simulation of Turbulent Water by Vortex Shedding in PIC/FLIP. Science in China (F: Information Sciences), Science Press (Distinguished Paper Award at Chinagraph2012, recommended to China Science).
- Zhongmou Cai, Enhua Wu. Video Enhancement Leveraging High-Quality Depth Maps. Proc. ACM VRCAI2012, Singapore,. Dec. 2-4, pp111-107. © 2012 ACM 978-1-4503-1825-9/12/0012.
- Chuanyan Hao, Enhua Wu. Interactive Image Completion with Perspective Constraint. Proc. ACM VRCAI2012, Singapore, Dec. 2-4, 2012, pp153-160. © 2012 ACM 978-1-4503-1825-9/12/0012.
- Baoquan Liu, Li-Yi Wei, Xu Yang, Chongyang Ma, Ying-Qing Xu, Baining Guo, Enhua Wu. Non-Linear Beam Tracing on a GPU, Computer Graphics Forum, 30(8), 2011. pp. 2156–2169.
- Bin Sheng, Hanqiu Sun, Shunbin Chen, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Space Colorization Using the Rotation-invariant Feature Space, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, 31(2), IEEE CS, 2011. pp24-35.
- Jian Zhu, Yuanzhang, Chang, Enhua Wu. Realistic, fast, and controllable simulation of solid combustion. Computer Animation and Virtual Worlds, 22(2-3), John Wiley2011. pp 125-132.
- Bin Sheng, Weiliang Meng, Enhua Wu. Sketch-based Design for Green Geometry and Image Deformation. Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, Aug. 25, 2011. (on-line first).
- Tianchen Xu, Mo Chen, Ming Xie, Enhua Wu. A Skinning Method in Real-time Skeletal Character Animation. International Journal of Virtual Reality, 10(3), IPI Press, Sept. 2011. pp25-31.
- Bin Sheng, Weiliang Meng, Hanqiu Sun, Enhua Wu. MCGIM-based Model streaming for Realtime progressive rendering. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Science Press & Springer, 26(1): 166-175 Jan. 2011.
- Mengcheng Huang，Fang Liu，Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. A Programmable Graphics Pipeline in CUDA for Order-Independent Transparency. GPU Computing Gems, Vol 1, Chapter 28, Section 6, Eds.Wen-mei Hwu, Addison-Wesley, January 6, 2011. (ISBN: 978-0-12-384988-5).
- Youquan Liu, Kai Shi, Heng Deng, Enhua Wu, A Multi-GPU based Semi-Lagrangian Fluid Solver, 10th ACM VRCAI 2011(Inter. Conf. on Virtual Reality Continuum and Its Applications in Industry), (in ACM Lib.)Hong Kong, China, Dec. 11-12, 2011. pp321-326.
- Mengcheng Huang, Fang Liu, Xuehui Liu and Enhua Wu. Multi-Fragment Effects on the GPU using Bucket Sort. GPU Pro: Advanced Rendering Techniques. (in Section 8, Article 1: 3D Engine Design), Eds. Wolfgang Engel, A.K. Peters, June 14, 2010. pp495-508. (ISBN: 9781568814728).
- Shandong Wang, Kangying Cai, Jian Lu, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Real-Time Coherent Stylization for Augmented Reality. The Visual Computer, 26(6-8). Springer, 2010. pp445-455.
- Mengcheng Huang, Fang Liu, Enhua Wu. A GPU-based Matting Laplacian Solver for High Resolution Image Matting. The Visual Computer, 26(6-8), Springer, 2010. pp943-950.
- Kai Bao, Xiaolong Wu, Hui Zhang, Enhua Wu. Volume Fraction Based Miscible and Immiscible Fluid Animation. Computer Animation & Virtual Worlds (John Wiley). 21(3-4), pp.401-410.
- Weiliang Meng, Bin Sheng, Weiwei Lv, Hanqiu Sun, Enhua Wu. Differential Geometry Images: Remeshing and Morphing with Local Shape Preservation. The Visual Computer, 26(1), Springer, 2010. pp51–62.
- Shixue Zhang, Enhua Wu, An Improved Method for Progressive Animation Models Generation. Science in China (F:Information Sciences) 53(7):1312-1321, 2010.
- Meng Yang, Mengcheng Huang, Gang Yang, Enhua Wu. Physically Based Animation for Realistic Interactions between Tree Branches and Raindrops. Proceedings of ACM VRST2010 (17th ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology). Hong Kong, Nov. 22-24, 2010. pp83-86.
- Fang Liu, Mengcheng Huang, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. FreePipe: a programmable parallel rendering architecture for efficient multi-fragment effects. In Proceedings of ACM I3D2010(2010 ACM SIGGRAPH Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics and Games). Washington, Feb. 19 - 21, 2010. pp75-82.
- Xuehui Liu, Xiaoguang Hao, Mengcheng Huang, Fang Liu, Mingquan Zhou, Hanqiu Sun, Enhua Wu. Fast Soft Shadow by Depth Peeling. ACM SIGGRAPH 2010: Posters, Los Angeles, California, July 25 - 29, 2010.
- Mengcheng Huang, Meng Yang, Fang Liu,Enhua Wu. Stroke Extraction in Cartoon Images Using Edge-Enhanced Isotropic Nonlinear Filter. Proc. ACM VRCAI2010. Seoul, Korea, Dec. 12-13, 2010. pp33-38.
- Dong Li, Youquan Liu, Kai Bao,Enhua Wu. Real-time Shallow Water Simulation on Terrain. Proc. ACM VRCAI2010, Seoul, Korea, Dec. 12-13, 2010. pp331-338.
- Jian Zhu, Kai Bao, Yuanzhang Chang, Youquan Liu, Enhua Wu. Simulation of Solid Burning Phenomenon in Real Time. Proc. Chinagraph2010, pp95-96(Abstract).(recommended to Chinese J. of CADCG): Distinguished Paper Award of Chinagraph2010.
- Qiang Dai, Jiaping Wang, Yiming Liu, John Snyder, Enhua Wu, Baining Guo. The Dual-microfacet Model for Capturing Thin Transparent Slabs. Computer Graphics Forum, 27(3). (Special Issue of Pacific Graphics 2009). Distinguished Paper Award of PG09. pp 1917-1925.
- Kai Bao, Hui Zhang, Lili Zheng, Enhua Wu, Pressure Corrected SPH for Fluid Animation. Computer Animation and Virtual World, 20(2,3), John Wiley, (Special Issue of CASA2009), June 2009, pp311-320.
- Bin Sheng, Hanqiu Sun, Gang Yang, Enhua Wu, Furstyling on Angle-Split Shell Textures, Computer Animation and Virtual World, 20(2,3), John Wiley, (Special Issue of CASA2009), June 2009, pp205-214.
- Haisheng Fang, Kai Bao, Jiuan Wei, Hui Zhang, Enhua Wu, Lili Zheng. Simulations of Droplet Spreading and Solidification Using an Improved SPH Model. Numerical Heat Transfer (Part A Applications), 55(2), Taylor & Francis, 2009.pp124-143.
- Peijie Huang, Yuanting Gu, Xiaolong Wu, Yanyun Chen, Enhua Wu. Time-Varying Clustering for Local Lighting and Material Design. Science in China(Series F: Information Sciences), 52(3), March 2009. p455-456.
- Wencheng Wang, Feitong Liu, Peijie Huang, Enhua Wu. Texture Synthesis via the Matching Compatibility between Patches. Science in China(Series F: Information, Sciences), 52(3), March 2009. p512-522
- Shixue Zhang, Enhua Wu, Generation of Optimal Multiresolution Models for Deforming Mesh Sequence. International Journal of Image and Graphics, 9(2), World Scientific Publishing, 2009. pp201-215.
- Yuanzhang Chang, Kai Bao, Youquan Liu, Jian Zhu and Enhua Wu, A Particle-based Method for Viscoelastic Fluids Animation. Proc. ACM VRST2009 (16th ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality and Software Technology), Nov. 18-20, 2009. Kyoto, Japan.
- Fang Liu, Mengcheng Huang, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu, Efficient Depth Peeling via Bucket Sort. Proc. ACM HPG09 (ACM Symposium on High Performance Graphics 2009), Aug. 2009, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA. pp51-57.
- Fang Liu, Mengcheng Huang, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Bucket Depth Peeling. Article No. 50 in ACM SIGGRAPH 2009: Talks (New Orleans, Louisiana, August 03 - 07, 2009). ISBN: 978-1-60558-834-6
- Fang Liu, Mengcheng Huang, Xuehui Liu, and Enhua Wu. Single pass depth peeling via CUDA rasterizer. Article No. 79 in ACM SIGGRAPH 2009: Talks (New Orleans, Louisiana, August 03 - 07, 2009). ISBN: 978-1-60558-834-6.
- Fang Liu, Mengcheng Huang, Xuehui Liu, and Enhua Wu. CUDA Renderer: a Programmable Graphics Pipeline. Article no. 34, in ACM SIGGRAPH ASIA 2009: Technical Sketches, Dec. 16-19, 2009, Yokohama, Japan. (SIGGRAPH Asia2009 Program “Sketches & Posters” p124).
- Shaohui Jiao, PhengAnn Heng, Enhua Wu. Realistic Grass Withering Simulation Using Time-Varying Texels. ACM SIGGRAPH Asia 2009: Technical Sketches, Dec. 16-19, 2009, Yokohama, Japan.
- Wencheng Wang, Jing Li, Hanqiu Sun, Enhua Wu. Layer-based Representation of Polyhedrons for Point Containment Tests. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 14(1), IEEE CS, Jan. 2008. pp73-83.
- Gang Yang, Hanqiu Sun, Enhua Wu, Lifeng Wang. Interactive Fur Shaping & Rendering Using Non-Uniform Layered Textures, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, IEEE CS, July/August, 2008. pp24-32.
- Bin Sheng, Enhua Wu, Hanqiu Sun. Sketching Freeform Meshes Using Graph Rotation Functions. The Visual Computer, 24(7-9), Springer, July 2008, (Special Issue of CGI08), pp745-752.
- Wencheng Wang, Chunjuan Sun, Jing Li, Enhua Wu. Line Clipping by Managing Polygon Edges in Convex Polygons.- Journal of Graphics Tools, 13(2), A K Peters. June 2008. p55-71.
- Shixue Zhang, Enhua Wu. A Shape Feature Based Simplification Method for Deforming Meshes. Proc. GMP2008: <Advances in Geometric Modeling and Processing>, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, April 23-25, 2008, Hangzhou. pp548-555.
2007 & Prior:
- Enhua Wu, Hongbin Zhu, Xuehui Liu and Youquan Liu. Simulation and Interaction of Fluid Dynamics. The Visual Computer -- International Journal of Computer Graphics, Springer, 23(5), May 2007, pp299-308.
- Bin Sheng and Enhua Wu. Walking into Images: Virtual Plane Mosaics for Plenoptic Modeling, Proc. IEEE Virtual Reality 2007, IEEE Computer Society Press, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, March 10-14, 2007. pp187-194.
- Xiaoying Li, Baoquan Liu, Enhua Wu. Full Solid Angle Panoramic Viewing by Depth Image Warping on Field Programmable Gate Array, International Journal of Virtual Reality, 6(2), IPI Press, June 2007. pp69-77.
- Jing Li, Wencheng Wang, Enhua Wu. Point-in-Polygon Tests by Convex Decomposition. Computer & Graphics, 31(4),Elsevier Science, Aug. 2007, pp636-648.
- Junfeng Ji, Enhua Wu, Sheng Li, Xuehui Liu. View-dependent Refinement of Multiresolution Meshes Using Programmable Graphics Hardware. The Visual Computer -- International Journal of Computer Graphics, Springer, 22(6), June 2006, pp424-433.
- Hongbin Zhu, Xuehui Liu, Youquan Liu, Enhua Wu. Simulation of Miscible Binary Mixtures Based on Lattice Boltzmann Method. Computer Animation & Virtual Worlds (CAVW).17(3-4), John Wiley. July 2006. pp403-411.
- Wencheng Wang, Feng Wei and Enhua Wu. View Dependent Sequential Point Trees. Journal of Computer Science and Technology, Science Press & Springer, 21(2). March 2006. pp181-188.
- Jinzhong Wu, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Curvature Detail Representation of Triangular Surfaces, Journal of Zhejiang University: SCIENCE A (recommended by CGI2006). 7(7), Zhejiang University Press & Springer, July 2006. pp1210-1214.
- Bin Sheng and Enhua Wu. Laplacian-based Design: Sketching 3D Shapes, International Journal of Virtual Reality, 5(3), IPI Press. 2006. pp.59-65.
- Xiaoying Li, Enhua Wu. Relief Texture Mapping on FPGA, International Journal of Image and Graphics, 6(4), World Scientific Publishing, 2006. pp641-655.
- Enhua Wu, Hongbin Zhu, Xuehui Liu and Youquan Liu. Physically Based Fluid Dynamics & Interactions. Proc. of CyberWorlds'06 (paper on Keynote Speech), IEEE Computer Society. Lausanne, Switzerland. Nov. 28-30, 2006. pp3-13.
- Peijie Huang, Wencheng Wang, Gang Yang, Enhua Wu. Traversal Fields for Ray Tracing Dynamic Scenes, Proceeding of ACM VRST2006 (ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology), ACM Press. Nov.1-3, 2006, Cyprus. pp65-74.
- Baoquan Liu, Enhua Wu, Xuehui Liu. Interactively Rendering Dynamic Caustics on GPU. Proceedings of CGI’2006 (24th Computer Graphics International Conference), Lecture Notes in CS, Springer. June 26-30, 2006. Hangzhou. pp136-147.
- Xiaoying Li, Baoquan Liu, Enhua Wu. Double Projective Cylindrical Texture Mapping on FPGA, Proceedings of ACM VRCIA06 (ACM International Conference on Virtual Reality Continuum and its Applications), ACM Press, Hong Kong, June 14-17, 2006, pp91-97.
- Ying Liu, Enhua Wu. Connectivity Compression for Non-Triangular Meshes by Context-Based Arithmetic Coding. Proc. of ACM GRAPHITE2006 (the 4th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Australasia and South-East Asia), Nov. 30 –Dec. 2, 2006. ACM SIGGRAPH, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. pp417-424.
- Xiaoying Li, Fuming Sun, Enhua Wu. A Simulink-to-FPGA Co-Design of Encryption Module. Proceedings of APCCAS 2006 (IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems), Dec. 4-7, 2006, Singapore (CD Proceedings).
- Youquan Liu, Hongbin Zhu, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Real Time Simulation of Physically Based On-Surface Flow. The Visual Computer (International Journal of Computer Graphics), 21(8-10), Springer, September 2005. pp727-734.
- Wencheng Wang, Jing Li, Enhua Wu. 2D Point-in-polygon Test by Classifying Edges into Layers, Computer & Graphics, 29(3), Elsevier Science, June 2005. pp427-439.
- Junfeng Ji, Enhua Wu, Sheng Li, Xuehui Liu. Dynamic LOD on GPU. Proceedings of CGI 2005, IEEE Computer Society, June 2005, Stony Brook, New York. pp 108-114.
- Emily Xiaoying Li, Enhua Wu. Dynamic Noise Texture Generation on FPGA, Proceedings of ICCCAS'05 (The IEEE third International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems), IEEE Computer Society Press, May 2005, HongKong, pp.1313-1317.
- Wai-Yiu Ho, Run-Qin Lin, Chi-Heng Fong, Enhua Wu. Physically Based Animation from Motion Captured Data --- An Animation for Macao 2005 East Asian Games. Proc. JICC2005 (11 th Joint International Computer Conference), World Scientific, Nov. 2005, Chongqing, China. pp 826-830.
- Enhua Wu, Youquan Liu, Xuehui Liu. An Improved Study of Real-Time Fluid Simulation on GPU. Computer Animation & Virtual World, John Wiley & Sons,15(3-4), July 2004: 139-146.
- Youquan Liu, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Fluid Simulations on GPU with Complex Boundary Conditions. ACM Workshop on General-Purpose Computing on Graphics Processors (GP2), August 2004, SIGGRAPH2004, Los Angeles, USA.
- Youquan Liu, Enhua Wu, Xuehui Liu. Real-Time 3D Fluid Simulation on GPU with Complex Obstacles, In: Proceedings of Pacific Graphics 2004, IEEE Computer Society, Seoul, Oct. 6-8, 2004.
- Enhua Wu, Xin Zheng. Composition of Novel Views through an Efficient Image Warping, The Visual Computer. Springer Verlag, 19(5), August 2003: 319-328.
- Yanyun Chen, Hanqiu Sun, Enhua Wu. Modeling and Rendering Snowy Natural Scenery Using Multi-Mapping Techniques, The Journal of Visualization and Computer Animation. John Wiley & Sons, Vol 14, 2003:21-30.
- Shen Li, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. Feature-Based Visibility-Driven CLOD for Terrain. Proceedings of 11th Pacific Graphics on Computer Graphics and Applications (Pacific Graphics 2003), IEEE Computer Society, Canada, October 2003: 313-322.
- Guangzheng Fei, Kangying Cai, Baining Guo, Enhua Wu. An Adaptive Sampling Scheme for Out-of-Core Simplification. Computer Graphics Forum, Blackwell Publishers, 21(2), 2002:111-119.
- Guangzheng Fei, Nadia Magnenat Thalmann, Kangying Cai, Enhua Wu. Detail Calibration for Out-of-Core Model Simplification through Interlaced Sampling. Proc. ACM/SIGGRAPH2002 Sketches and Applications, July 21-26, 2002, San Antonio, USA.
- Yanci Zhang, Xuehui Liu, Enhua Wu. A Hybrid Representation of Environment Models in Image-based Real Time Walkthrough. Proc. of 10th Pacific Conference on Computer Graphics and Applications (Pacific Graphics 2002), IEEE Computer Society, Beijing, China, October 2002: 335-345.
- Yingqing Xu, Yanyun Chen, Stephen Lin, Hua Zhong, Enhua Wu, Baining Guo, Heung-Yeung Shum. Photorealistic Rendering of Knitwear Using the Lumislice. Proc. of ACM SIGGRAPH 2001, ACM Press, USA, Aug. 2001: 391-398.
- Enhua Wu, Yanyun Chen, Tao Yan, Xiaopeng Zhang. Reconstruction and Physically-based Animation of Trees from Static Images. Computer Animation & Simulation'99 (Eds: N. M. Thalmann & D. Thalmann), Springer Verlag, Sept. 1999:157-166.
- Wencheng Wang, Enhua Wu, Nelson Max. A Selective Rendering Method for Data Visualization. The Journal of Visualization and Computer Animation, John Wiley & Sons, 10(3), 1999: 123-131.
- Wencheng Wang, Enhua Wu. Adaptable Splatting for Irregular Volume Rendering. Computer Graphics Forum, 18(4), Blackwell Publishers, 1999: 213-222.
- Wencheng Wang, Yanyun Chen, Enhua Wu. A New Method for Polygon Edging on Shaded surfaces, ACM Journal of Graphics Tools, 4(1),1999:1-10.
- Nelson Max, Curtis Mobley, Brett Keating, Enhua Wu. Plane-Parallel Radiance Transport for Global Illumination in Vegetation. Rendering Technigue'97 (Eds: Julie Dorsey & Philipp Slusallek), Springer-Verlag, 1997: 239-250.
- Wencheng Wang, Dinghong Zhou, Enhua Wu. Accelerating Techniques in Volume Rendering of Irregular Data. Computers & Graphics, 21(3), Elsevier Science, 1997: 289-295.
- Enhua Wu. A Radiosity Solution for Illumination of Random Fractal Surfaces. The Journal of Visualization and Computer Animation, 6(4), John Wiley & Sons, Oct. 1995: 219-229.
- Hong Chen, Enhua Wu. An Efficient Radiosity Solution for Bump Texture Generation. ACM Computer Graphics, 24(4), (Proc. SIGGRAPH'90), ACM Press, Aug. 1990: 125-134.
- Hong Chen, Enhua Wu. Radiosity for Furry Surfaces. Proc. of EUROGRAPHICS'91 (Eds: F.H. Post and W. Barth), Elsevier Science (North Holland), Sept. 1991: 447-457.
- Systems and Networks I (Computer Organization) (SFTW230)
- Computer Graphics (SFTW301)
- Computer Based Simulation (SFTW420)
- Data Visualization (SFTW463/CISB364)
- Virtual Reality and Digital Entertainment (SFTW454//CISB459)
- Discrete System Simulation (IMSS010)
- Computer Graphics -- Principles and Systems (COIS712/COIS800)
- Advanced Computer Graphics and Multimedia (ECOM708)
- Data Visualization -- Principles and Practice (COIS716/COIS806/COIS823)
Faculty of Science and Technology
University of Macau, E11
Avenida da Universidade, Taipa,
Telephone: (853) 8822-4953
Fax: (853) 8822-2426