Call For Papers
PG 2005 solicits high quality papers presenting
original research results in all areas of computer graphics.
All papers will be reviewed by an international programme committee.
The conference themes typically include:
Information for Authors
- Computer Animation
- Computer Graphics Systems and Hardware
- Rendering Techniques and Global Illumination
- Virtual Reality and Computer Human Interface
- Computational Geometry and its Applications
- Geometric Computing and Solid Modeling
- Scientific Visualization
- Volume Graphics
- Computer Graphics in Arts, Education, Engineering, Entertainment,
Medicine and Science
- Submission of abstracts: April
- Full paper submission: April
- Notification of Acceptance: June 22, 2005
- Camera-ready copy due (Regular Paper): July 7, 2005
- Camera-ready copy due (Short/Poster Paper): July 20, 2005
- Three days of conference: Oct.
The regular papers accepted by Pacific Graphics
2005 will be published by a special issue of The
Interested authors are encouraged to check the
conference website for most updated information.